Want to be a volunteer ZENIT Reporter during
the World Youth Day in Rio for your country
in your own language?
Form a 4-member Z-Team from your group. Pick a "Name".
Submit INDIVIDUAL Info Forms & Documents.
PRAY you get selected! (Only 1 Z-Team per country!)
- Age 18-30
- Registered Pilgrim for WYD Rio2013.
- Each group must have: DSLR photo camera, HD video camera, laptop and software for video and image editing.
- 1 Z-Team member must be fluent in English.
- A Skype account
You must also send by email to this address: email@example.com
The SUBJECT must be:
Your FULL NAME - AGE - COUNTRY - Z-Team Name (In English)
Ex: Debora Smith - 23 - USA - NYAngels
1. JPG of a frontal PORTRAIT with WHITE background. (30x40mm/Min.Res 200dpi)
2. JPG copy of your Passport ID Page (with Photo).
3. Attached (.doc, pdf): Letter of Recommendation from your Group Leader.
4. Personal Introduction: Explain WHO you are, WHY you think you are qualified, INSTITUTIONS you are affiliated with. (In BODY of email. BRIEF is BETTER!).
Please COMPLETELY fill out the following form:
* Submissions with Incomplete Forms or missing Documents will NOT be processed.